Saturday, September 25, 2010

XXX

Frankly speaking, i've not slept a wink. The sun's supa scotching today i can bearly open my eyes. In a blink of an eye, 2wks has fly through thin air and imma left with 1wk before the EOY starts. You know the feeling sucks when you know yr gna somewhat die during the exam in 1wk time. Plus you're not focused in class, totally not focus at all!!!! Tuition doesn't helps though, because what i think is that during this period of time, show yr parents you've self discipline, and independance in scoring for this yr exam by yr own. Hehe, amazing huh. Well, tinypic is seriously taking a hell load of time uploading my pix. What happen!?!! My head's spinning like fuck shit, my hand's sore, my eyes hurts like a bitch. Basically, i just want my bed now. Imma lazy girl to walk to my bed though it's just a few metres away from me hahahaha.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Tadadadadada. Well this picture was taken a few months back, just received from channy hehe. Well i'll briefly tell you guys what i did over the weekends. :)

On the friday evening met my baobei tyl nearby my hse, headed of to tmart to get ciggarettes. Had a hard time walking over to tampJC because it was steps steps and more steps!!!!!! Had to climb over the bloody overhead bridge, spoiled mood :( Was literally sweating through-out! Hahaha luckily i had my greentea tissue paper with me LOL. Bitch said to take 17 back to school to see school's graduation and i nearly died. Hahaha so bored of school and i thought she was serious about what she said.. Headed to ehub with my baobei, as usual it's the place where we go when we're bored of tamp haha cute. Gta admit that it's been months since i've stepped into an arcade!!!!! Prolly 8plus, headed back to tamp. Meanwhile in the bus, had an argument with 4 boys....... lol. Met sipei baobei and headed to tampmall. On the way, met peiline, louis and ahmeng. Wanted to sign an iphone plan on the spot, but they said to have 21yrs and abv etc. Sad max!!!!!! :( Walked around, sipei baobei went home then followed by tyl bitch :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

WHAT THE SHIT THIS IS SPASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!

Yesterday, was some kinda wedding occations. Cabbed over to roxy square with mummy and peiline, waited for the rest to come then headed upstairs. My heels nearly killed me :( -no heels next time- I felt that the whole occation was just > Dramatic. HA HA but still i gave my blessings to them yay. I wna marry an angmo next time, i want a grand wedding hehehe. Ohwell just imaginations hahaha cute!! I remember when i was young i used to say i'll marry a singaporean who can support me to the end <> Resident evil but turned out to be an NC16 show. Janson very gl text me say he can watch nc16 i cannot nabei...... :( Nvm i'll be 16 in 2yrs time hahahaha. Headed off to jiefu's hse then, chanced upon javier and co at kr!!! haha.


I finally got this pic uploaded. Ok well after movie, pr then homed. :) Imma dying girl now because i spent nearly 2hrs blogging.


WTF THIS IS MORE SPASTIC HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NABEI.

Ok imma done with my post. Imma happy girl. But imma gna head to bed now. Do tag okk baobeis, tooodles. :)