Friday, October 8, 2010

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I've got this huge instinct that something bad will happen, either today tml or another day. Well, i've been telling myself that dreams ain't true and i'll convince myself to feel at ease.... Sigh, you know the feeling of being ditched, you just wna have one of your girlfriends beside you listening to your rants and everything.. Sigh. You know since i've met you, i felt perfect in every way, though we just met for a few days, our r/s doesn't seem to be closed like a yr or two. I felt that i knew you veryy long ago........

I love it when my friends cheer me up using different methods, not advising me to smoke/drink everything to drown my sorrows. I love it when you guys support me in whatever i do, wanting to meet me and ask what happened. I love it when you guys care for me. Janson king aaron justin serene weiwei jeslyn, :)