Thursday, March 3, 2011

Revived.

Honestly it's been more then a month since i've not touched this... And i felt that i ought to make this blogger alive! :) Hey guys. I'm not dead neither do i have mia-ed. This period of time, rather busy with school work etc..... So i don't rly have much time for the computer.

26022011080

YESSSSSSS.
Last month, i felt a need to get my hair cut, but i didn't realise it would turn out THAT short. Personally i feel it way tooo short.. It makes me look like a bung, i hate it that way. Many people mistook me omgggggggg. Get this right, I'm not a bung neither am i a bisex.

Mum brought us to JB last 2 days for seafood and some shopping. I didn't manage to get anything from there, but awesomely, i felt that the food was AMAZING but the clothes were abit too expensive.

01032011094

The broken bars.

Me and my sist were literally looking out for car plate numbers. We wanted to see who was from JB and how many singaporeans were there!! Hahahaha fucking funny.

01032011099

The busstops in JB.

01032011102

COOL?

01032011092

The houses~

So in the car, mummy keep nagging about the traffic. It was wayyyyy worse then town's traffic. Henry got a hard time finding a shopping mall for us to chill out. Headed to Jusco mall. It had LOTS of clothes. LOTS of tattoo shops. LOTS of cafeterias. And LOTS OF BUNGS.

HA HA.

Well, YES DAMN RANDOM. HAHA! Wherever i go i'm always crazy over the same sex. Right @jeslynxoxo @sherieee @reginerocks @HelloCheesea? :)

01032011086

SOUTHERN CITY. See exactly what i meant by heavy traffic???! It's on the right.

So we had a good walk in Jusmo mall. Headed to a shop that was introduced by henry. We had crayfish, prawns and sooo many delicious stuff!! Next day had exams so we left JB at 10pm. :(

01032011105

Taken at a toilet with a HUGE STENCH.......... Really blast me and mummy's nose that moment. I nearly died. Haha. (SEE THE MARKS ON MY HAND :( CAUSED BY IDIOT RASH.)

I feel a need to get a new camera, get a new song bloglist and obviously start advertising to make my blog more alive! :)