Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Oh em gee?!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I know right.. I've been neglecting this blogger of mine for weeks, and i sincerely wna apologise!! Well, life's been way too hectic this few days but i've slowly overcomed the certain fears i faced each day, Ohwell~

I know you guys mizzed me, hehe same to me. I mizzed yguys soo much! Apparently, i've found a job oredi, though it's just a few hours, and the pay isn't rly satisfying.. I hope i'll stay in this job to the end of the month hehe. Frankly, i'm not rly happy with my daily lifestyle now, it's like i'm repeating my daily routine every single shit day of my life, time passes very fast? Hellyeah!

Getting very paranoid and suffering from serious insomnia's this few days. It rly suck, major breaking down and everything.... All to be dumped to the dustbin!!! I'm not gna let anyone or anything ruin my mood ogey? I know i got enemies, but well. I do have a couple of babies that rly stood by me and care for me eh. Hehehe iloveyou guys. :)

* DON'T CLOSE MY PAGE YET !!!!!!! *

Lastly, have you purchased your tickets for the upcoming 21st event? NOT YET?! Not a problem! Contact me at 84886563 for reservation or details right now!!!!!!