Tuesday, November 23, 2010

:(

This is gonna be an emotional post.. Well, i've been away for 2days plus and i missed home soo badly!! Missed the biggest event at ZOUK on Sunday night, there was a chalet going on and i had to deal with some personal problems.. :( Sigh.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
You know it sucks when you know you gta suffer a longway ahead just to get something you want. Well, yes i know whateer you do you need determination. Don't give up so easily and shit. Yes, but you guys don't know how much you have to suffer, how much you have to give up. It even sucked when you get disturbed by your friends with the one you l o v e. Yes i did mention love, but how do you define love???...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
For months, i've not experienced how hurtful it is. I finally got a time to settle down and cried my shit out. Yes, it rly is more shiokk but right...... There wasn't anyone to be seen left right, hahahaha meaning there wasn't anyone with me when i cried. Oh shit.......

Edited: I LOVE TO CUDDLE IN THE BED, CRYING ALL NIGHT LONG. LISTENING TO THE SONGS YOU REPRESENT REPEATEDLY, SEEING YOUR SWEET TEXTS BACK THEN, YOU WERE RLY SWEET. HONESTLY, I THOUGHT YOU WERE LOYAL..
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Worse is you stuff yourself with food when youre emotional. Yeah yguys should really try it out and tell me how much weight you gained after a day.

I rly don't understand this whole situation myself, i rly needa calm myself. Life's been way too emotional for me for the past few days, i'm losing control of myself already. I wna have another crying session by my own, prolly will spend my night at ecp tml~ Time to relax abit and not be too harsh over small matters.

Adeline ah... You rly abit too over sensitive already. *Maximum sad faces*

*TINYPIC BROKE DOWN ON ME NABEI*


No picture currently. I'll just type what i wna say here. If youre reading this? Good, i want you to know that i'm different from everyone. <3

In everyone's eyes, I'm just a normal girl. Prolly some will think i'm matured, some will think i'm immature. I know you don't think that way coz i know what youre thinking. Remember we said we'll share our hearts and combine it into one? I'll be the stronger part to help you up despite anything happens. You said you needed warmth if you lack of it, i'd be the one there for you to give you the warmest warmth. You don't have to feel it physically, as long as you know that no matter what you do, i'll be always there for ya. Wna look for someone to accompany you for anything, i'll be the one. If this isn't sweet enough, i'm sorry. I'm not those kinda sweet girls who knows how to sweet talk others, i'm a normal girl that just wants somebody to love. I've known you for 3yrs, and you know my style. I'll have determination to gain what i wanted all along, happy go lucky dumbo