Thursday, December 9, 2010

I'll be your hero.

Hey guys! Well, i think i'm suffering from serious depression over the past few weeks. There were many things to sort out and many things to care, tryna build up my courage in whatever i do. Been overseas last wk and i just arrived sg last night. I miss everyone of yguys esp my blogger!!!! I know right, i've been neglecting my blog for wks, leaving it to rot.

Yep and my counter literally stopped out of a sudden.... It nearly shocked the guts outta me coz i thought it was spoiled or smth. Then i started refreshing & realised it's not. Sum up: my visitors have rapidly decreased!!!!!!!

So i knew i gta do something about it... Which brings me here! B L O G G I N G!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Well... So left singapore on monday & set off at 6am. Geez.... I tell you guys ah.... I was tired shitty kay i swear. It was the worse of the worst coz i couldn't sleep the night before, *add on* I went shopping with couzy till late, so prolly that's the reason why i didn't sleep.. Was rly uncomfortable coz i gta remain on my seat for 7hours with 2breaks at various places, pluz my ass was numb.......... So much for the five star busses?!?!?!?!

So headed to genting woooo. Wasn't rly satisfying coz the wind wasn't as cold as what i heard from people. Settled down at the hotel & started all the shopping madness.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

So my routine carried on to Thursday afternoon. Got a necklacey & a bear for bbg hehe i hope she likes it. <3 Reached sg & the first one i could think of, was you Jessica. Text & call first one also you, but somehow i don't think you care like before.... Well.

Next was Jeslyn. Haha i'll do back to her coz when she came back from overseas she was the first one to call moi!!!! Aww :> & Third was my boy Noel. Hahahahahahaha. Alright, then helped mummy with all the luggages & cabbed over to jiefu's house!~ Then headed home hehehehehe. LOL

Sum up: I rly think i had an enjoyable wk overseas, but if you were there with me i guess everything would be double the fun. Love you always bbg.