Thursday, December 16, 2010

GENTING

I'm back to posting!! Ohwait~ Before i elaborate more on my trip. I'd gladly appreciate if you guys could press the "like" button on my video! Be it youre my friend in real, ornot. As long as youre one that passes by my blog OR youre my fb friend, youre welcomed to like it!!!! :)

http://www.facebook.com/lovepolaroids#!/video/video.php?v=1684073015149&comments

Well, I think this link is valid to those that are friends with me on facebook. I'd rly appreciate if you could view it, becoz' i spent atmost 4-5hours on this video! :) Ogey, back to topic.......

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You can actually turn youre head to the left to see this picture...

YES!!!!

I booked the resort hotel, overall the service was quite ogey & the place was quite ogey as well.. Just that the tv shows were like =='' becoz' majority was malay shows.

Thinking back when i was like SEC1, I took up malay courses with @bellelovesyouu @jeslynxoxo paid roughly bout 40bux to attend malay courses & so far i only know what's boleh, saya, & apa ni HAHA. Kay la, Honestly i rly thought i could take up malay language as my 3rd language but turns out like Cmi lor...

Had a chat with @xiiaogary on twitter last night & he wna haolian his korean skills to me.. Boo. But frankly speaking i understand no shit, so i bombed him with thailand phrases & he went "??!!" hahahahahahahaha.

Went in the themepark with mummy & peiline.. The air was like one word: S H I O K. Yes maximum shiokness. I feel that it was the day i won't forget lor.. Coz the night before i cuddled in my blanket & cried non stop, yet the wind from genting cheered me a little. Hehehehe rly memorable.. Gna head there again, prolly next year. But this time i needa add some excitement to it..... Omg :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Okay & mum was being the irritating one that day lor... Keep pestering me to take pictures when i don't have my camera... Wa talk about it also abit pekchek.

Yep, so sad case my camera died on me for months! Waiting for the time's riped then i'll bring it for a repair. But apparently, i'll leave it rotting on my study desk....... Sorry cammy :'(

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Outdoor was amazing. Indoor was better. But the games were for kids, so yea. Felt quite disappointed becoz' i expected genting to be a place where people normally shop for stuffs~ Etc: TOYS. Wanted get toys for babygirl but unfortunately i didn't find any when i went indoor..

So was rather saddening ah. Queued for the indoor ghost game with mummy & peiline, overall was not bad!!! me & mummy was literally admiring the edits of the movie, when there's this 2 girls shouting like NON STOP. Waa.... & mummy was like "Confirm singapore one" Haha can't stop laughing la!!~

KL trip on the 3rd night. Totally ruined lor. Walao more of walking then shopping. Our shoes got wet & the sun was glaring thou it was evening. So.... dined at twins shopping mall & cabbed back to genting. The cabfare like chor only..

Left on the thursday evening & reached back singapore on the Thursday night!

Sum up: I want to go genting again!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA :) Cheers.