Saturday, December 18, 2010

RANTS AHHHHHH~

Basically, if you guys have been reading my twitter or my facebook. You prolly should know what's happening to my daily life.. So much i wna rant each day, but i don't have the chance to. I'm either busy with my daily outdoor activities, or i'll be at home rotting all day long. Well, that's my life. Kinda lifeless, but each day i tried my best to make my day alive. But looks like, mission unaccomplished. Hahahahahaha omg :)

Well, are you guys readeh for moi rants?

Honestly, i have no idea what's going on my mind right now. Just feel like whacking someone up and i guess that's not it, i wna skin someone alive & prolly burn her alive. Yes. IT ALL STARTED WITH ALL THIS BULLSHITS. Karma? Prolly no. Coz' i felt that i've received god's punishment already. But i've no idea why you guys are doing that to me..

Yes, i'm a lesbian. I'm not afraid to admit that, & i'm not gna please any sluts that's reading this. I love girls. Got a problem? Please don't say that behind my back you racist idiots, it isn't rly naise to do that. Why don't you simply add me up in facebook & directly post on my wall: "Oh, heard that youre a lesb? You actually don't have a need to tell the whole world you like girls!" I think i'd be more please to have sucha comment. But srsly, it doesn't concern you even if i wna post shits on my wall coz' you motherfucking idiots don't understand so mind youre words.

You hypocrite. Stop acting like you oh so bother about my business. & stop acting infront of my girl. You ain't nothing. Youre just a ordinary girl. So what if youre a lenglui? I don't rly bother. Coz' youre personality suck shit, & i hate people like you who despise. It's so........ disgusting omg :)

Thanks for saying all those nasty words to me. :) I thought i could somehow cheer you or excite you. But i guess, all along i was being the idiotic fool that fell in love with you. I just.... can't express out how am i feeling now, but i guess. You need some self control. You made me hate all those girls for nothing. Fuck. Every now and then, i'm always jealous jealous jealous. Plus my mind's about revenge revenge revenge. What to do? Idk how you attracted me but i've no reasons in loving you. I just love you. But fuck. Why must you say all those things to hurt me. Whether you did it delibrately ornot, you should know it yourself...

I'm only 14 but why do i have so many things to worry about??...