Sunday, December 26, 2010

:)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

After 2months of rest, it's finally another week more to school. Are you guys excited? Honestly i'm pretty excited for school. It's like.... Want to go school, don't want go school like that. I wonder what's school life gonna be with a completely changed environment, rly gotta take time to adapt to the new life i'm gonna lead.

People, Environment, all have changed. I'm just hoping i can befriend with all the girls and hopefully get in contact with my close ones in 2010.

This holiday, way to much emotional stuff. I wasn't like this last time. Yeah, prolly i was WORSE last yr. Rly hate to see myself this way.

Prolly i should stop all the emo stuff now lor.... Walao later all my viewers run away hahaha i'm sorry. Well i'll elaborate more about my life instead, bring the mood up a little.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Life's been way too a w e s o m e especially on x'mas eve/x'mas day. Surprisingly, for the first time i actually felt that Santa existed in my goddamn life. He granted me all the wish i was wishing for a wk before x'mas and it frigging happened!!! Omg. So guys, don't always believe that this kinda stuff doesn't happen, it happens. Without you knowing, just watch and see...

Secondly, i felt that karma fell on her already. As i said to you before, what goes around comes around. So i guess i take the last laugh afterall? :')))

Always trying my best to gain youre attention, always trying to win youre heart. But, seems like i've lost all the trust and faith in you. Please feel regretful that you no longer have an admirer like me now. Plz feel regretful when i cared for you and everyone didn't gave a fuck to you. Plz feel regretful for whatever i've done to you, and you didn't appreciate it. Thanks for all the wonderful memories anyway :)

Loveyou Xiaoxin!!