Wednesday, January 12, 2011

love

I've neglected this blog for 3 wks and i sincerely wna apologise!!! Honestly i do visit my blog every day, each day the views keeps increasing and increasing, but the comment's are like still. Totally not moving.. Well, gonna remove every links and prolly the cbox soon!!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I can describe life to you this few days with just 2 words. Absolute Awesome!!! Though school has started but amazingly i'm getting along with many of my new friends!!! Heh, girlfriend's always picking me up from school now and then, so sweet of her to cook for me :* heh heh. I love her so much y know, she doesn't know that, but who cares?! I'm sure my twitter friends knows how much i love her coz' every minute i'm tweeting about herr!~ Heh.

Oh, and if you wna read up more about my daily, you could actually follow me on twitter at www.twitter.com/Adelinetyl or if you have any questions that's (personal), formspring me at www.formspring.com/Adelinetyl now!!!!!!!!! :)